Data Analyst / Blockchain API Developer
Searching for a Data Analyst / Blockchain API Developer who has a thorough understanding of and experience with basic accounting (fund accounting is a plus), Microsoft Excel, Blockchain technology and API connections. This individual will design, develop and integrate blockchain cryptocurrency exchanges (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Cardano etc). We are looking for someone who has a passion for all things software, blockchain, and DeFi, and who can also think on their feet, learn quickly, and produce robust solutions to improve business processes. As a developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of programming languages. An outstanding developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, fast and efficient applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of blockchain fundamentals, theories, principles, and best practices in areas such as asymmetric encryption, P2P communication protocol, key-value database, hash functions, smart contracts, DApp, DeFi
- At least 2-5 years of experience in designing, building, and supporting applications.
- At least 2-5 years of recent hands-on experience with:
- Back-end: Python Java, JSON, SQL, SSIS
- Database: SQL (Postgres, MSSQL), NoSQL/Graph (Mongodb)
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Cloud-based platforms: AWS, Azure
- Distributed System Architecture: microservices, SOA, sub/pub messaging, event logging
- Knowledge of getting data from various wallet addresses and distinguishing trades, staking income, liquidity pools
- Experience working in teams using agile/scrum methodology and following devops software practices: CI/CD, QA, infrastructure automation.
- Familiarity with code and architecture design principles: REST APIs, object-oriented, microservices, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience using versioning tools (Git)
- Experience constructing integration libraries to interface with systems and APIs.
- Preferably experience in the financial services industry
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating new features.
- Documenting development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.