Crypto Portfolio Data Administrator
The Portfolio Data Administrator will work in a fast paced and intensive crypto environment loading trade data from crypto exchanges and DeFi protocols, as well as reconciling investment portfolios and liaising with the fund accounting team. The Portfolio Data Administrator will also be responsible for reconciling cash and investment portfolios on a daily basis, and will work closely with the fund accounting and Blockchain technology team to ensure all breaks are cleared before month end. The candidate must have very strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data from different sources.
Must have 3-5 years of experience in reconciling financial assets such as equities, bonds, FX, options, Crypto and DEFI strategies. The ideal candidate must have as a minimum a degree in Finance and/or Accounting with a good understanding of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Duties will include (but not limited):
- Loading trades from exchanges and brokers daily
- Reconciling funds’ investment holdings on a weekly basis to the exchange/broker or other external source
- Ensure cash is reconciled on a weekly basis
- Assist in troubleshooting cash/investment holdings breaks and ensure they are cleared at month end
- Set up security masters for investments such as bonds, equities, crypto assets, SAFE/SAFT etc.
- Ensure that all assets are priced correctly at month end utilizing the fund’s pricing policy
- Liaise with the fund accountant for any reports that you may need while doing the reconciliation
Key skills needed for this position:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to troubleshoot breaks independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and formulas
- Ability to work independently on projects but also be a team player